Hello and welcome back to Diamond Digest’s Wendle (name inspired by Joey Wendle), our version of the very popular game Wordle (created by Josh Wardle)!
In our version, you will be trying to guess the last name of an active MLB player, and we will give you hints to try and make things a little bit easier if you choose to take them.
If you have never played any version of Wordle before here are the basics:
- You have 6 attempts to guess the word, after that it’s game over!
- A Gray Tile means the letter does not appear in the word at all, so it would be wise to avoid using them
- A Yellow Tile means the letter is in the word but not in the right position; mix it up until you figure out where it goes
- A Green Tile means the letter is in the word and is in the right spot, so leaving it where it lies may be a good idea
- We have provided 5 clues after the link to play if you want to use them!
Good luck to all and make sure to tweet at us @Diamond_Digest with your scores (no spoilers of course)!
Wendle #7: March 6, 2022
For clues, scroll below!
Clue 1: This player hit 25 home runs in 2021. We are looking for his last name.
Clue 2: This player plays in the American League.
Clue 3: This player plays in the AL East.
Clue 4: This player plays for the Boston Red Sox.
Clue 5: This player made his MLB debut in 2020.