Hello and welcome back to Diamond Digest’s Wendle (name inspired by Joey Wendle), our version of the very popular game Wordle (created by Josh Wardle)!
In our version, you will be trying to guess the last name of an active MLB player, and we will give you hints to try and make things a little bit easier if you choose to take them.
If you have never played any version of Wordle before here are the basics:
- You have 6 attempts to guess the word, after that it’s game over!
- A Gray Tile means the letter does not appear in the word at all, so it would be wise to avoid using them
- A Yellow Tile means the letter is in the word but not in the right position; mix it up until you figure out where it goes
- A Green Tile means the letter is in the word and is in the right spot, so leaving it where it lies may be a good idea
We recently debuted our #Wendle leaderboard! The full leaderboard can be found below. Remember, to make our leaderboard, solve and puzzle and share your score by doing one of the following:
- Reply to the Wendle tweet for the day
- Tag us in your post (@Diamond_Digest) with the score and date
- Use the hashtag #Wendle and post with the score and date
If you miss any Wendle puzzles, go back and play them! We have added archives below, and will add all the puzzles that you’ll need to solve to make our leaderboard.
Good luck with today’s player!
Wendle #16: March 15, 2022
For clues, scroll below!
Clue 1: This player started 54 games for his team in 2021. We are looking for his last name.
Clue 2: This player plays in the American League (ALE).
- Wendle #8 – March 7, 2022: Click Here to Play
- Wendle #9 – March 8, 2022: Click Here to Play
- Wendle #10 – March 9, 2022: Click Here to Play
- Wendle #11 – March 10, 2022: Click Here to Play
- Wendle #12 – March 11, 2022: Click Here to Play
- Wendle #13 – March 12, 2022: Click Here to Play
- Wendle #14 – March 13, 2022: Click Here to Play
- Wendle #15 – March 14, 2022: Click Here to Play