As the 2021 season carries on, we are continually looking to expand our presence online. Think you can help us do that?
If you’re new, Jeremy Frank (@MLBRandomStats) started Diamond Digest as Next Generation Baseball back in September 2017. Today, the page is run by a team of long-time page members, and our crew is over 80 members strong! Between writing articles, creating podcasts, and hosting live stream broadcasts of games, our team wants to continue to expand our reach!
Currently, we are looking for the following positions:
- Social Media Strategist: as a social media strategist, your responsibilities would include helping run all of our social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok) with a focus on Facebook and TikTok. We are looking to build our brand in both places, and you would ideally bring previous experience in this area that could lead to unique, creative growth ideas!
- SEO Specialist: A big part of growing a digital brand is strong SEO (Search Engine Optimization). We are looking for people who can utilize previous experience, research, and analysis to improve our website’s ranking to provide organic page growth.
- Graphic Designer: Have a passion for graphic design? Want to build your brand and get your name out there for others to see your work? This is the position for you!
While these would be your primary responsibilities on the page, there are plenty of opportunities for you to grow and become more involved in our site and our growth for years to come!
Here’s How to Apply:
- If you are applying as a Social Media Strategiest or SEO Specialist: Fill out the below Google Form by Sunday, August 15 @ 11:59 PM ET.
- If you are applying as a Graphic Designer: Fill out the form, AND send a graphic to firstname.lastname@example.org to showcase your work.
- Wait to hear back from our team!
Thanks for your interest in joining our team – we’re excited to once again be adding to our family here!
GOOGLE FORM TO APPLY: https://forms.gle/xcAUFU9kTkNLCqiW9
Frequently Asked Questions:
How often am I expected to design graphics?
Graphics are usually required as requested by our writers for specific articles. However, for big events (jersey swaps, big signings, World Series), we encourage our graphic designers to create some content! We also have a site for merch, so your design ideas could find their way onto a t-shirt as well!
All graphics created will always be shared on our social media platforms and credited to you.
Are these positions paid?
Unfortunately, not at this time. However, our Executive Staff continues to work hard to establish a payment system as the site begins to monetize successfully. This is absolutely in our plans. We are still a growing page, and you have an opportunity to be a special part of what we are doing here!